Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Video of Lily dancing to "Leilet Hob"

Here is the video clip of me dancig to the song "Leilet Hob". Music by Atash.



It's a long one... My favorite part is towards the end after the exciting drums. One of the spectators told me how amazing it was for me to be dancing for that long, to live music and improvised. It does help, however, to know the song "Leilet Hob". Everyone should know it! But you just don't know how Atash will play it. Every time they play it live, it's just a little different. I like it because it keeps me on my toes! Thank you, Atash, for a great night. Thanks, Carol, for the video!

Thanks for watching!
Lily

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing!! grace, strength, stamina, perfect technique, Lily you're truelly inspirational! - raqs student in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss South Africa! Dancing with this band is a real treat! - Lily

    ReplyDelete